BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Day!

Once upon a time, my brother Dallin Philip went on a mission and gave me all of his college hand-me-downs. He gave me his mP3 player, which I love and use all the time, and his laptop. Now, his laptop I am supposed to use all the time, but LimeWire happened. Apparently, it put a virus into my hand-me-down computer and fried the wireless connector thing in the motherboard. I was so stressed, but hid it very well, the first week of school because I am taking two online classes! So my very nice roommate(s), mostly Jeanie, let me use their/her computer. Until..... my very wonderful Uncle Duane who is a computer guy let me borrow a laptop! So, I called the HP computer people and told them the problem, gave them my computer number and all that jazz, and they said there was a warranty on it and I wouldn't have to pay anything!!!!! Dallin Philip, you angel boy! Thank you for putting a warranty on your laptop so I wouldn't have to pay for a brand new motherboard!!!! It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders!!!! And so, to end my story, I will tell you that my new hand-me-down computer is what I am typing on at this very minute! Love Love!

1 comments:

Cami D. said...

Bliss...I love Happy hand me downs. Give a little, take a little - it's really a fun game! But not as fun as the Lake! YEAH see you in 15 hrs! :)