BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tag! I'm It!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse which is...where I put it last.
2. Your significant other? None
3. Your hair? Wet.
4. Your mother? Amazing and I miss her
5. Your father? Is the Best and I miss him too
6. Your favorite thing? Finishing homework early!
7. Your dream last night? I dreamed that Jeanie cut her hair to her shoulders!!!
8. Your favorite drink? I think I drink milk more than water. Is that bad?
9. Your dream/goal? At the moment? Decide on a major, maybe?
10. The room you’re in? The Green room on the Big Comfy Couch.
11. Your hobby? I like to read
12. Your fear? Not being liked. Or eaten by a shark.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I don't know. There are many possibilities.
14. What you’re not? Outgoing.
15. Muffins? Homemade honey wheat bran muffins!! So good!
16. One of your wish list items? A Motorcycle!!!!
17. Where you grew up? Safford
18. The last thing you did? Jumped into a swimming pool fully clothed.
19. What are you wearing? Comfy pajamas
20. Favorite gadget? My hand me down MP3 Player!
21. Your pets? None
22. Your computer? Working again!
23.Your mood? I don't know....how do I feel?
24. Missing someone? A couple!
25.Your car? I consider My Car to be the green one, so I miss it.
26. Something you’re not wearing? Make up!
27. Favorite store? Sunflower Market!
28. Like someone? No.
29. Your favorite color? Blue!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Truely laughed, I think yesterday...
Last time you cried? I don't know...

I tag Janiel!!!! Because I like you!

3 comments:

Janiel said...

dang...

M. G. said...

Thanks Em. Youre amazing too and I am loving seeing all the stuff you do on JEANIE's blog. I know when you cried last.....at grandma's funeral. right? You aren't a boob like me.(ok you have more, but you don't cry) cant wait to see you this weekend. Mom

Cami D. said...

I'm glad you don't know when you cried but you are full of laughs!! You are too funny!

Don't say boob! HA HA