BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What Not To Wear!

I am taking a class called Communication and Creativity. It's fun! Except for when you have an assignment called Wrong Clothing. Jeanie and I are in that class together! But, we aren't in the same groups. So. The assignment. The teacher assigns you a scenario or whatever, and you have to dress wrong for it. For example. One group has to wear something they wear at home that they would never wear in public. Another has to wear something they wouldn't wear to a job interview. Jeanie's group assignment is what you wouldn't wear to the gym. And my assignment? I am so lucky! I get what you would never wear in front of your parents. WHAT?!? I know! So, I have 4 guys in my group, 2 other girls, all skanky, drunky, cussy people. The girls are both saying, " I'm just going to wear something super short and a tight shirt" as they are sitting there in their daisy dukes and spagetti straps. The guys are saying, "Yeah, I can just wear whatever I want. Or I could come naked! (they proceed to laugh and give high fives)


Me two days ago: What the heck am I going to wear? My mom will think this is cute! She will tell me to pull the sleeves UP on that! Predicament!!!


Finally! I thought to myself, "Self? Why don't you get a U of A shirt and BS some story of how your parents are die hard ASU alumni who would kill you if you ever set foot on Wildcat territory? That would solve all your problems!

So tomorrow, I am going to wear a U of A shirt to ASU! Pray for me?

3 comments:

M. G. said...

Now i understand. Great idea, we totally would cry if you did that. Maybe you dad would kill you or something. But.....very brave to wear one to school. Maybe you should wear a sign that says "I have to wear this shirt for a class" haha

jeaniebug said...

You are not dead

Tessa said...

I did think about your predicament and decided that you definitely got the short end of that straw! The problem is that we dress the way we do not because of our parents but because a particular different person upstairs and their aren't exceptions for school projects... very ingenious though, I probably would have just given up and dressed skanky for the day... I am glad you are and you and not me because you are definitely more intelligent!

Glad I found your blog... I am also glad there are other people my age blogging... I do love to read about married people with kids but I just can't relate... I can relate with you!

Happy Trails...