BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Week!

This first week of college is so crazy! But i honestly love it! There is so much to do, and i haven't been busy in the longest time! Also, high school is a waste of time. It doesn't prepare you for any of this stuff! Oh, well! My roommates are awesome, and I get along with all of them. Institute is a fun place, I'm excited for it!

On Monday after FHE it started raining! We had large puddles in front of our house, and we couldn't help but jump into them! We had a little puddle party! We were soaking wet!


Mary, Jeanie, and Shanna!
Allison and Mary!

We were using the timer and it went off a little early!


Me, Shanna, Jeanie, Mary, and Allison!



We are going to have fun! I'm excited!

4 comments:

jeaniebug said...

oh yeah!

lisa said...

I am gling to love reading your blog! I have so many fond, fun, happy memories of when I was in College! You are going to love this time of your life!

Dena said...

Girl that is so fun! I am so Excited for you!

lisa said...

The actual word was " going", not "gling."