BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

:( Ow.



I just put longboard wheels on my skateboard, and they are fun. They are smooth to ride on and they go fast! This morning, I was a little bit late for my World of Religions class and we had a test today as well. I was on the 2nd level, and I started riding it down the ramp. Not so good. There was a car coming and I put my foot out to try and slow me down, but that did not work out at all. The board wanted to keep going, so I lost my footing and....


Yeah. I'm in pain. Two guys stopped their cars to see if I was alright, and I told both of them I was good. I didn't feel like talking to the only people who watched me make a fool of myself. The best part is, I knew on of them. I know I will be made fun of. Oh well!

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Cute Shoes. Sorry about the blood.

Janiel said...

sweet story! dude...but it looks like it hurts though.

M. G. said...

OWWWWWWW! You poor baby. Good thing you are coming home so I can fix your boo-boo. hahaha

Cami D. said...

Ok now it's not funny...I'm sorry that looks like it HURTS! I think you need kneepads!

jeaniebug said...

i still think it's funny!!!

C'mon, where's your helmet, elbow pads, and KNEE pads? hahahahaha!!