BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Cook!!!

If you know me, you know that I am the worst handler of foods in the world. My mother, brother, cousins, and most of my friends can attest to that. BUT!!! When I set my mind to something and tell myself I'm not allowed to mess this up, I can sometimes do it! Tonight I made dinner! I made enchiladas that turned out alright! They were easy and I thought they were pretty tasty. I also made snickerdoodles which might be the best cookie in the universe. They weren't burnt or anything!!!! They are yummy! So, I am hoping this is a new thing for me? I have always wanted to be one of those people who can think of something they want to make, and then make it happen. Dallin got that skill. Speaking of, I need to go e-mail him.....

2 comments:

jeaniebug said...

I still don't believe the rumor that you can't cook. You have cooked enchiladas, snickerdoodles, pancakes, chicken, and that tuna stuff. If there was a curse, which I don't believe in, it is broken!

Dena said...

Oh my goodness Mimi! I am so proud of you! I knew you could do it! I love you a ton and miss you like crazy! I am glad you are having a great time!