BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow!!

Jeanie and I came to Safford on Tuesday for the Due West concert on Wednesday. In the morning on Wednesday, we went up the mountain. We found the best possible spot to play! We took our 2 boogy boards and used them as sleds. I think they worked 10 times better than sleds. We found a hill with an already made ramp at the bottom.
P.S. They are blurry because
1. My dad took them :), and
2. They are from my phone. Which I dropped in the snow. While I was body boarding down a hill. Therefore, it got wet. Thats why my dad was holding it in the first place.
The Hill
Sarah
Jesse flying off the ramp!
Jeanie!!!



P.P.S. The concert was fun too! I like Due West!

3 comments:

jeaniebug said...

nobody can do it like a sexy mexican!

jeaniebug said...

..THAT WAS FUN!

don't worry..i won't die if i start a few feet higher up the hill. :)

Janiel said...

where was this hill? cause we are going today! i'll call you...