BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

I love Thanksgiving!

The post before was what I was looking foreward too. This is the After post. It isn't the same, but it is just as good!
I drove down by myself on Wednesday at 1:30. I was going to hitch a ride with someone, but they were all leaving at like, 4. No good. I was in a good mood driving home anyway because I filled my car up with gas and it cost LESS than 20 dollars!!!!! I did a dance in my car when I was driving out of the station.
I love living on my own and away from home because it makes going back so much happier! I get home and everyone gives me a hug and says Yay! It's like they really do like me! :) Funny story of when I got home. This will probably get my father in trouble, but it was just too funny to me! I am sitting at the dining room table just chatting with my mother who is right beside me, and my dad walks in right behind her. He gets my attention all sneaky like and MOUTHs to me, "You need to dye her hair!!!" He does all this pointing to me then to my mom, and then does the whole begging gesture with his hands together like he is praying or something! I wanted to laugh so hard!! But instead, I sneakilly(?) say, "Hey mom, you want to dye my hair?" And she says, "Not tonight. I'm too tired." And I say, "If you dye my hair, I will dye your hair!" She says, "OK!!!!" He gave me his cheesy smile with two BIG thumbs up. Ha Ha!!!
So, yeah. I dyed my hair. Last time I dyed it brown, it actually LOOKED brown. I remember that the name of the color I had last time had something to do with something edible or a spice or something. I found nutmeg. The picture on the box looked brown. Just like the color I had last time. Good thing this isn't a permanent color, because it looks BLACK!!!! I will have to get used to it.
I had fun WATCHING football! It was too dang cold for me! Janiel and I sat in her car and danced to music, but migrated to grandpa's truck with Meagan when she spilled her Large soda all over her seat. Ha! I mean.... sad. So sad. It was fun watching all the bloopers out on the field. We were the comentary for the whole thing. It was fun! We laughed at Cohen and his huddling, we gasped when Matt and Jeff collided, (That was the extent of our worry. We weren't about to run out into the cold to see if they were alright. There were plenty of people out there already.) and we liked looking at the full rainbow and breaks in the clouds over the mountain. So pretty!
I love the Udall Family Choir. We rock. Hallelujiah Chorus, Angels We Have Heard on High, Silent Night, Because I Have Been Given Much, Far Far Away on Judea's Plain, Candelight Carol, My Son, My King, and of course, Love At Home.
I love volleyball!!! It has to be the best sport in the whole entire world. I love, love, love it!! I can always count on a group of us playing during Thanskgiving. I miss it! I got a bruise, and I even gave a bruise! Sorry Jill.
Anyway, I felt loved again with all the hugs when I was leaving. I was excited to come back home to my own bed and see my roommate(s). I wasn't excited about getting back into the swing of school again, though. Every time there is a break where I go home, it feels like I shifted from first gear to third gear, meaning everything is slow and taking its time, and then I correct it and go back to second, which is where I speed back up and get back into the flow of traffic. Nice analogy, huh? I won't do it again, I promise. Anyway, Christmas isn't too far away. Which means Yay finals?? No. Not Yay....

4 comments:

Cami D. said...

Can you please come around us and I will hug you and you will feel loved! HA HA you're halfway dead to me :)

Friday - CPCP, ask Jeanie but your'e INVITED!

M. G. said...

Dad told me Sunday that he likes my hair gray. WHAT!? He is so lying. I think he was trying to say what he thought I wanted him too. So...I gave him the one eyebrow look and rolled my eyes. He is such a LIER. But in a good way. Bless his heart. hehe

jeaniebug said...

your mom can't spell liAr. haha!

i was excited to see you too! School's almost OVER then we can go into neutral! and maybe use the e-brake ;) or go 52

Jill said...

I like you. You're cute. And I didnt bruise. You should eat more bananas!