BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finals!

I only have 2 finals. One in Chemistry, and one in my COM class. I am excited for my COM final because it is going to be fun and I think easy. Chemistry is..... not. I hate that class. Also, the brilliant teacher who we like so much is giving us a test on Tuesday, meaning today, and our final is on Thursday. So nice, right? I call her mean names in my mind. I only have 2 finals because my other classes either ended in October, or they are online classes. I have homework in my online History class, but no final. Also, I am done with my Online Dance Class! Haha! No more youtube dancing for me! :) Wish me luck! or don't. Whatever.

3 comments:

Janiel said...

ew! i would have called her mean names out loud! not to her face though...t'hehe. way to be righteous M.L.E. good luck!

Tessa said...

What is it with science professors? In the last week, meaning the last week, I had 4 tests in biology. A chapter test, a lab practical, a post test, and in about an hour I am going to go take the final! EWWW! Good luck though! Think... soon you will be done with your first semester of college!

M. G. said...

And then....your mommy is coming to visit. Yeah!