BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

DELAWARE!!!

Since Thursday, I have been getting funny texts from my sister who was on my mother's cellphone. I got some funny pictures...






Texas! Does'nt it look like a painting?





Haha! So much driving...





HAHA! I LOVE it!

I'm moving up there for the summer and I am planning on working as a lifeguard at a random clubhouse. Ultimate summer job, don't ya think? I'm excited! Jeanie is coming too! I'm leaving I think on May 13th, which is the day after my last final. Holy Cow! My family moved to Delaware! I'm still in shock....

2 comments:

Janiel said...

know why it looks like a painting? because it is! it's on the interstate in new mexico i think...maybe it's in texas. ha! all i know is i've seen it many times on my long trips!

Meagan said...

I'm still kinda in shock too! But that's awesome that you get to be up there all summer. You're right, ultimate summer job! Is Jeanie living with you or just coming up with you to stay for a bit?