BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TAG!

The Rules:


Go to your documents/pictures.


Click on the 6th file.


Click on the 6th picture.


Blog about it.


Tag 6 people. (Or whoever you want)




Haha! This is awesome! This was from my Senior Girls Havasupai trip in the summer of '08! I got it hiking down and was wobbling the whole time down there. It was large and puffy, so it wasn't ignorable. When it was time to hike out, I put a pound of mole skin on it and it felt fine in my shoe. Well, hiking 10 miles made my feet numb, so when I got to the top and took off my boots, I found the mole skin by my heel and the blister was popped. It was gross. And oozing. When I got home, I cut off the skin because it kept getting caught on the carpet and I couldn't walk right. It was so cool!!!




I tag anyone who wants to do it!

3 comments:

M. G. said...

I still think this is soooo gross. Cool, but gross.

jeaniebug said...

yummy!

Cami D. said...

That is DISGUSTING!