BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Jumping Pictures!

When we take pictures, we take jumping pictures. Why you ask? Because they are really cool!



Jeanie came to our house one time and we played on the trampoline in water. What a perfect place to take jumping pictures! Trampoline, duh!










I think this one is so cool! This is Sarah grabbing the sun.







Backflip!



HAAAIIYAAAH!!!




I skydive without parachutes and live to tell about it!
Or I use photoshop and make it look cool!





Wake-boarding! I love this picture!



Fully clothed.



We are Vampires!


Roommates!!!

This one is destined to be a Header someday...

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Hi friend! I don't know why I didn't know you had a blog! Fun pictures!!!! and I thoroughly enjoyed those pictres of Dallin, also your fat fight pictures. Yes, I have also done that! :)

jeaniebug said...

Oh yeah!

M. G. said...

I love all those pics, but my favorite is the last one. WOW! It is so cool. You need to print it and I will put it on the wall with dallins sihouette from chile.