BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

I Hang Out With Cool People


Great way to entertain kids AND get a great leg workout:
1. Lay a blanket/towel down underneath your trampoline.
2. Crawl under and lay on the blanket/towel on your back.
3. Put your feet perpendicular to the ground so they touch the trampoline like so:
4. Make sure children's faces are not looking down at you. Have them sit in an upright position.
5. Bounce them up off the trampoline EVERY time they say, "Again! Again! Your legs aren't tired anymore! Again! You already rested! Again! Are you sleeping? Bounce me! Bounce me high!" etc.


My legs were sore for 2 days. Also, I guess I was laying on a rock or large pebble because I had a bruise on my spine from it. So, maybe go with the blanket instead of towel...


2 comments:

Jill said...

That's freakin' awesome.

Please babysit always.

M. G. said...

You are such a fun 2nd cousin!