BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Once upon a time, I had these friends named Larry and Chad. They were kind of upset one day because they came home to discover goldfish in their sinks and the contents of their closets switched to opposite rooms. Enlisting the help of me and some of our other friends, they plotted and schemed to carry out what we like to call, Operation: Fish Food.

The Break-in

The Switch

The Hack (Changing passwords)


The Dye in the Kitchen sink and Shower heads



The Jello :)


And Ultimately....


We ate their Otter Pops.

I believe that a couple of days later, the victims called and asked for a truce. Apparently, they didn't think they would ever be able to top that. And they knew that if they did, the return would be 10 times worse. Just like this time.




4 comments:

Jill said...

We like that. That's funny stuff.

jeaniebug said...

I am proud to call you guys my friends!

Cami D. said...

ha ha ha that is FUNNY! What the huge fish? I was thinking the $0.31 fish from WalMart. I like you! FUNNY!

M. G. said...

Oh...very fun...no names though? I want to know who the rest of the people were....not just Larry and Chad. Those were some BIG fish!