BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Journal

I have about 4 different journals that I write in. I found one yesterday and decided to read it. One of the entries went like this:


April 16, 2007
My dad was eating next to Grandma Carpenter, and for some reason he made the comment, "Thats ok, I like it topless." She gave him the meanest glare, and me and Dena started giggling. My dad started laughing too, and he apologized to Grandma C. It wasn't on purpose, but it was super funny.

Hahaha! I think he was eating a sandwich without a piece of bread on top or something. I'm so glad I wrote this down! I love journals!

2 comments:

Dena said...

Oh my goodness! I remember that! That was a hilarious moment. I miss you! I miss our grandparents! And I miss your family living nearby! :(

M. G. said...

That sounds like Dad....and Grandma C. Also...trampolines are an insurance problem here...we have to get a special addendum to have one...so no tramp. Sorry.