BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yes? No?

I'm thinking about cutting my hair. A year ago, I decided to bleach it blonde (stupidest thing ever), and then tried to color over it (and the color ended up being the next thing lighter than black). So it's been a while, and I now have brown hair a little past my shoulders, with 3 inches of blonde on the top. All the brown is dead and gross, and I'm done with it. So, tell me. Cut it/Don't cut it, and/or which one:
1.


2.


Mostly a joke :) 3.

5 comments:

jeaniebug said...

TWO!

Jill said...

I like both 1 & 2 but to make your decision harder, I vote #1!

Meagan said...

I like 2. Actually, that's one of the pictures I used when I cut my hair back in March. It didn't turn out ANYTHING like it. But I love that one!

M. G. said...

I like three, but for me not you....You had one when you graduated from HS.....that is when you decided to grow it back out. Just trimm an inch or two every month and you will have all that blonde gone in no time..we can do a temp color when you get here.

Dena said...

Problem I like 1 and 2. I think 1 would be way cute on you. But I think I like 2 better. Let us know how it turns out!