BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

I....

i am: Emily Bliss :)
i want: long hair!!!!!
i wish: i knew....
i miss: my brother!
i fear: attention.
i feel: restless.
i hear: Lenka- The Show. Great song!
i smell: homemade cinnamon swirl bread!!
i crave: a red mixed burro from the Burger House! Yum!!!
i search: for fun things to do!
i wonder: about the future.
i regret: not talking sometimes.
i love: my family and friends!
i care: about school.
i always: wear my retainer. ?
i have: short hair that I am trying to grow out!!!
i need: to quit going to bed at 1,2, or 3 in the morning!
i dance: in the car with animal noses. Or by myself when people aren't watching.
i don’t always: talk.
i fight: with Sarah a lot, Jesse sometimes, my mom for fun, and Jeanie of course! Because it's fun! :)
i write: in my journal a lot.
i lose: my train of thought.
i win: wrestling matches! He he!
i listen: a lot. Try at least!
i am scared: to death of Sharks! and failure, and not being liked.
i think: I am crazy!!! :)

2 comments:

M. G. said...

Well....you could be crazy, after all I am your mother. Gotcha back.

MyR said...

The Show--I LOVE that song. I need it..work your magic?