BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Show Low!

I got to go with Jeanie to Show Low last weekend! It was fun! And cold! She went with me to Safford a couple of times, so I guess it was my turn to go with her. Her parents are so awesome! They are so fun! Thanks for the cinnamon rolls, harmonica lessons, and breakfast in bed!


I think everyone did this in their childhood!


No, I'm not picking my nose....



I told her to climb in between some rocks and make a squished face. I have a fun roommate!

When she says jump, I listen!

2 comments:

Cami D. said...

When she says jump you should say NO YOU ha ha! You guys are too funny, I'm glad you got to go to Show Low - I LOVE going to my parents house. Harmonica lessons...you might be the only one who has gotten those, lucky! Ha!

jeaniebug said...

haha don't lie! you are picking your nose! :) jk roommate!