BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Little brother...

This morning, our family was discussing what we needed to do before we left for our vacation. Ex: Laundry, clean our rooms, dust, mop, and spray for bugs. We found two scorpions this morning. Anyways, beside the point. My mother was asking what we needed to buy here because it is expensive in California. Jesse pipes up and say Make up! We all look at him and I say, "Do you need make up Jesse, cuz i dont." I was talking for inventory purposes only. He thought it was a self confidence thing because he gave me an 'are you serious look' with the eyebrow and everything. I laughed and called him a jerk. In a nice way. I wont take it personally because i wasnt wearing any at the time, with it being 9 in the morning and all. Funny boy. I will miss him and his growing up-ness.

1 comments:

jeaniebug said...

hahaha dude you are pro at blogging..every time i look there's a new one! it makes me happy! he is a funy boy